Sat, Feb. 26th, 2005, 12:29 am
The Ten-Things-I-Would-Do-If-I-Woke-Up-Next-to-Your-Music Meme:
I can't do the music meme
because I can't remember enough to fill all of the slots. I can't do the "ten things I've done but you probably haven't" meme
because my life has somehow managed to dodge the incorporation any interesting elements
. I can't do the "what would you do if you woke up and I was next to you" meme because it's too creepy. Thus, it is time for MEME FUSION!The Ten-Things-I-Would-Do-If-I-Woke-Up-Next-to-Your-Music-Meme:
Don't be a smart-ass and actually spread this meme. :P
- "Hey, music. *Om nom nom!*"
- (In the case of holohedron's music collection) *It all falls over* "Mmmph!" *Smothers* XP
- "Why are all these hard drives on my bed?"
- "Oh snap! Free music! Good morning to you too, universe!" : ]
- *Flops over to find self face-to-face with Céline Dion* "Wha-- heeey!" *Punts!* "Good morning to you too, universe!" : [
- "Alright, who cast Greater Musicing on my bed?"
- *Wakes up to see music on the bed* "Oh, no. I didn't. Not again!" 0_o
- "Squeeee! The music faerie really does exist!" *Runs through the halls screaming "I believe!" and gets hit by a bus*
- "Shhhh... go back to sleep." *Pats music*
Sat, Feb. 26th, 2005 11:27 pm (UTC)
<pedantry>So it's a meme about a meme... and how is that not a meme? In other words, a metameme is still a meme.</pedantry>
That aside, are you telling me that there aren't those who could come up with 10 other solutions? That sounds like a challenge.
Sun, Feb. 27th, 2005 12:04 am (UTC)
masstreble: Fu fu fu~!
Very logical types ("left brained") would have a difficult time coming up with anything interesting under the stated circumstances. It's not so much a challange rather an observational assertment.
That being said, it was mostly for humor. It was punchline and set-up at the same time. Pure absurdity. I don't think you can explore it much farther. If you can do it, though, I flag you on. Might as well add another layer of meta to it, heh.
Sun, Feb. 27th, 2005 10:16 am (UTC)
yaoi_vixen_boi: Re: Fu fu fu~!
*laughs at the "meme"*
........wait... DAMNIT TOO LOGICAL!!!!!
*can't do it.* stupid overly analytical personality......
*burns all of his personal posessions and forms the seperate ash pieces into a giant mural on his cieling*
hmmmmmmm kinda looks like a piece of toast covered in *censored*
Mon, Feb. 28th, 2005 12:49 am (UTC)
cgranade: Re: Fu fu fu~!
I don't care so much as to create an entirely new journal entry for this one, but I will post at least a few ideas here.
- "How the hell did I get onto a hard drive, and who put me on the wrong partition? Damn the crappy DM that is God."
- Crowded bed, wouldn't you think? I'd find a more empty bed, then go back to sleep.
- Take off the headphones.
- Pick up the CDs, and go back to sleep.
- As long as it isn't that one Brittany Spears song that came in a whole pack of DDR songs that I can never seem to find to delete, because the MP3 has a stupid filename...
- Does the music taste good?
- Hope that the music isn't pregnant?
- Is it dead? If so, then drive my Chevy to the levy...
- Post to LJ about the strange experience of waking up next to music.
- AAAH! Room full of music boxes syndrome!
Well, looky here. I came up with 10... take that, left-brained stereotypes!
Mon, Feb. 28th, 2005 02:02 am (UTC)
masstreble: Heh heh!
I said "a difficult
time", and I meant it in half-jest. I wasn't stereotyping anything at all. In fact, I don't put as much stock in the left-right brain issue as I seem to. The neurological reality is much more complex than that.
Take off the headphones.
This was my favourite; colon dee.